Warren Zevon Live at VPRO Studio on 1976-12-08
- Live concert
- Warren Zevon
02. These Days > [interview]
03. Cocaine Blues [Davis]
04. Linda Paloma
05. Mohammed's Radio > [interview]
06. Frank and Jesse James
07. Hasten Down the Wind
08. Desperados Under the Eaves > [interview]
09. Excitable Boy > [program ID]
00. [program ID] > For a Dancer
11. Something Fine
13. Werewolves of London//
14. Back Turned Looking Down the Path > [David Lindley intro]
16. Mohammed's Radio
17. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
Warren Zevon [with Jackson Browne]
FM > ? > trade CD-R > EAC (secure, offsets) > FLAC (level 8, sectors aligned, shntool verified)
01. [2:25.37] [intro]
02. [6:13.24] These Days > [interview] - JB
03. [4:24.52] Cocaine Blues [Davis] - JB
04. [4:45.13] Linda Paloma - JB
05. [4:27.44] Mohammed's Radio - WZ/JB > [interview] - WZ
06. [5:05.44] Frank and Jesse James - WZ/JB
07. [3:28.53] Hasten Down the Wind - WZ
08. [4:52.56] Desperados Under the Eaves > [interview] - WZ
09. [2:50.46] Excitable Boy - WZ > [program ID] - JB
00. [5:17.27] [program ID] - JB > For a Dancer - JB
11. [4:26.41] Something Fine - JB
12. [4:21.55] Carmelita - WZ/JB
13. [3:01.48] Werewolves of London// - WZ/JB
14. [2:09.47] Back Turned Looking Down the Path > [David Lindley intro]
15. [3:57.31] Carmelita
16. [4:12.32] Mohammed's Radio
17. [3:18.06] I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
» t13: track is cut at the end
» t14-t17: filler [1976-12-09 - RAI Congres Building - Amsterdam, Holland]
» This recording circulates as the bootleg, "The Offender Meets the Pretender"
» Updated and uploaded to archive.org on 15 April 2005
- FM > ? > trade CD-R > EAC (secure, offsets) > FLAC (level 8, sectors aligned, shntool verified)
- Hilversum, Holland
- Taped by
- Transferred by
- VPRO Studio
Subject: Truly A Treat
Subject: very nice
it'd be nice to see more jb posted up here, though i'm sure he wouldn't go for it.
carmelita . . . sigh.
Subject: Just listen
Subject: History lesson
Subject: wonderful perfomance
A completely unique set of music and a very listenable recording. It doesn't sound perfect, but it ain't bad at all.
The performances are incredibly moving. Very relaxed presentation of wonderful songs. The highlight for me is JB's "From a Dancer;" such a beautiful, sad song.
JB plays simple backing guitar on several of the songs he's not listed for.
The performance is 5 stars easily. The recording is a 3+, something like that. So I give it 4. Check it out, though, sometime when you have time to listen to the words.
Subject: Good recording
I'm not a fan of filler, but that is a great version of Carmelita that was added on.
Subject: Old Friends
Uploaded by bstover on